Monday, June 15, 2015

Bf4



Bf4 looks like a Mayan warrior. We just started. One month of training that is also like an on and off thing. He is persistent and quite strict. He gives no mercy. Side planks till my elbows hurt. I guess he was nervous at first but gave out a laugh when I told him that he was cheating with time. Why do 20seconds seem like an hour? 

Today he accused me of eating a lot while i could not make it to our training. And even suspected that I ate junk food! How could he tell? 

This bf4 is very young. I like his shorts and his shirts and he comes to the house in color coded rubber shoes. 

My Bf1, the one who looks like Shrek with his big bald head dressed well too. On his first day, he came wearing a white shawl with fringes like a dalai lama. He is a neat freak. Will blow and wipe dust and ants on the floor before a session started. 

Bf2 is more casual and comes looking very organic and earth friendly. We would have our yoga and tai chi in open air, on grass and even areas with hardly any grass. 

Bf3 is wondering how my shoulders are. Let's see if he can come for my hips. 












No comments:

Post a Comment