Friday, November 5, 2010

TAMING THE WILD GREED


Wild greed will feed on anything.  It's not even hungry.  It's just sad, lonely, unfulfilled, tired, stressed or simply compulsive. 

Wild greed's weakness is silence.  It cannot focus on silence.  Every part of the body must keep itself busy munching, chewing, grinding except  the brain that's paralyzed and numb.

Know your wild greed.  It's a very primitive response to survival.  Keep in touch with it and recognize its presence.  It can turn out to be your friend.  It can tell you where you are.  It can be your teacher.  It can teach you something. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm Margarita, 20 years old and still a student. Anyway, I love reading your blog! Because I think it's full of love. I wish I could have that too in my life. I think I should make my life simple by loving only. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete