Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A Manual of Operations

A year goes so fast.  2011 is not so new anymore.  On its 11th day, it has grown cobwebs on my ceiling and mildew in the curtains.  My ref is accumulating stuff again after I wiped it clean before the end of last year. 

Such is life.

But I opt to ssssllowww down and not to mind the numbers.  After all, it is but a value assigned to a dreadful waistline after the holidays and a reminder that x +1 is how old we become every after a birthday!

My optic nerve was busted somehow by the meds I took when I was ill so I did not recognize a pregnancy test instrument from a ballpen before I realized that someone was pregnant again! 
so I am now looking closer with better eyesight with the help of stronger spectacles.

The get-togethers will be more often.  My brother visited to spend his holidays with family and is considering a home in the Philippines in the future, where he and his bride of 30 years will spend the rest of their blissful life together.

I will be on a continued sabbatical and aim to write a book - ? about? life? so is it about sex and reproduction?  Nah, I need more experience to write something about those topics, so if a Manual of Operations can be considered a book, then it is.

zooooooomm!!

2 comments:

  1. i shall be the first to buy the book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. blush! thanks. you must be a relative who loves me so much!

    ReplyDelete