Thursday, January 27, 2011

HS#3: 4 boxes of buko pies (last part)

Down to my last box of the pie and I started feeling a little guilty for wanting it ALL for myself.
I ate a quarter of the pie and no dramatic brown out happened.  I may not be the Math wizard that I had wished when I was young, but I know my fraction.

3/4 of the pie in the last box was safely kept in the refrigerator.

After 2 long hours in my office with nothing but the pie in my decadent mind, I headed home for the required relaxation.

I decided to share the rest of the pie with my favorite neighbors!  What a good Buddhist and Christian will not think of that?

I texted:  I still have some buko pie to share!  Come on over!

This I did before I reached home.

I picked my best saucers to celebrate the last pieces of heaven.  There is no drink that will do justice to this last operation but cold water.  So I chose my favorite Moroccan tea glasses.  Perfect!  Except that for when I opened the ref...............................the light brown box was not there!  My neighbors were!!!!

I made a silent scream: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I must have been punished by the gods and goddesses.

que horror!





2 comments:

  1. Hahaha! Good thing you already sent us slices of that heaven from the night before! We'll keep chanting/praying to manifest more buko pie.
    Much love from your happy Buddhist neighbor,
    Chati

    ReplyDelete
  2. buko pies make Buddhist neighbor happy!!!

    ReplyDelete