Thursday, July 7, 2016

Daily Menu




My daughter asked me this morning for some guidelines that I might want to add to the hedcen Faculty Inservice Training on General guidelines in preparing for projects and activities. 

With Hedcen on my mind, in my sleep and waking hours, perhaps this will be the last memory that will go IF i go senile. 

And the song " you are always in my mind..." can be creepy but true. Oh yes, i have other thoughts and plans that are just as equally entertaining that occupy my mind and these wonderings and wanderings are part of the ingredients in my recipe i call Emma's sisig. 

So this is my response to Ana's agenda. 


Consider that hedcen is the center, be-all and end-all:  its moral principles, philosophy, mission and goals. 

Set clear objectives why the project, why the procedure, why the activity. 

That advocacies of hedcen have to be supported and a basis for any project's framework 

Consider realistic planning and economy of and creativity in the use of resources

Consider that everything we do is a window to raise moral consciousness and conscience, accelerate learning and develop responsibility and accountability. 

That our job as hedcen educators is to deliver a liberating education through positive and creative interventions. 

Have a checklist or guidelines that evaluate or assess whether hedcen standards and its non negotiables are met. 



No comments:

Post a Comment