Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Warts and all



Before this photo, the service people were busy. It was peak time - lunch.  Try as they did, i saw some cheating that I will not disclose except that one kitchen employee touched his nose. 

Talk about where one is seated.., where one gets a peak at habits and everything human! 

Glad i did not order anything that will have to be processed with hands and fingers then served without the sterilizing benefit of heat and boiling OIL!

Someone kept sneezing in the kitchen! OMG! They should not let anybody especially me sit where I was.  

I had stir fried spinach and I looked suspiciously at the fingers of  Mr. Pogi.  
I followed him with my eyes as he went about after he brought my food. He was ok. I don't think he was the one who kept sneezing as his eyes and nose were dry. 

Jacob ordered two servings of DOUBLE boiled beef with noodles. Jose had FRIED chicken. Justo ate whatever Kuya and Diko ordered. 

My bill was 1,500 net after my Senior discount.

That was the cost of food inclusive of germs and virus, warts and all. 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment