Saturday, December 22, 2012

The Ending: Shades of RED



Warning!  Warning to myself:   This blog could turn out to be in the league of E.L. James' 50 Shades of Grey except that I can only write about the beginning and the ending.  I will try to be minimal to be less profane and vulgar.

Shades of Red: a continuation of The Help

Sultry red:
Great body I suppose.  Well toned.  Honey skin.  Good-looking.  Petite. 

Brown red:
Masculine energy...

Brass red:
She does escrima when she sautees.  Would shock you with a recount of her state of bowel distress and discomfort right after you swallow the last scoop of dinner.  Her shock treatment ensures that she gets the attention she wants.  She was all over, groping us, bumping us.  The room was very crowded with just the two of you.

Rose red: 
Heavenly laundered clothes and sheets.  "No Downey"  I said.  She gets it.  I can wear my shirt for days and would smell as sweet as the first moment I put it on - chocolate with cream and vanilla dipped in Sakura bloom tea, for days...

La Loba:  Blood RED
Something unsettling and wild... raw sensuality, virile and steamy- while she launders our clothes or while she works downstairs saddled on the wide and deep sink or hanging our wet clothes, cleaning our windows or bringing fresh laundry to our room, her motto: "Be prepared".  She has a minimalist philosophy when working downstairs -  Her fashion is Winnie the Pooh:  with only a shirt and a short yellow one to be exact, while she hangs our clothes to dry,  Tarzan while she launders and a werewolf at different times of the day.  She transforms from red to skin.  She saw two full moons in Frogglerocks and all throughout these cycles, chaos reigned amongst the helps.  She was the most controversial, graphic and sensational creature who bathed and prowled beside the Tungtong River.    

Someone sits by the Frogglerocks bridge to nap, drink coffee or contemplate.  A shadow of a wet, half naked woman struts... waiting for her prey.  The prey is shocked and immobilized just like in the wilds.  Sugar level goes up in disbelief!  

The gardener turns into a figure of stone as her natural beauty was exposed before his eyes.  Poor one for he is so good, pure and gentle!  (NOTE:  this is only one of a number of possible scenarios)

Ana's Nightmare
A MMS was sent.  A few photos ala Playboy greeted Mister S a very Merry Christmas!  (La Loba's phone photos were actually for show to anyone she wished to flaunt her beauty to.)

Ending 

Goodbye La Loba.  Peace and quiet restored.  The night before I sent her home, she was beside a man in my kitchen.  As I entered, there was no one else excep La Loba.  "Good evening Ma'am!" she said alone.  I swear I saw!

Epilogue
I have been under the weather before she came.  My sore throat week after week was depressing.  I am in great health now.

I called a friend who's been in the dumps lately and for the first time in months, I made her very happy with my scary Christmas true story. 

An old friend came.  She did me wrong before.  She was uncomfortable at first.  I gave her a dose of La Loba story to put her at ease.

Indeed it was a great and effective antidote to depression.


HAVE A MERRY AND SAFE CHRISTMAS NENETTE AND FRIENDS!!!







1 comment:

  1. Well, that was worth the wait!!! All is well that ends well!!! Thanks for the good, hearty laugh, it made my day!!! Happy Holidays!!!!

    ReplyDelete