Tuesday, May 31, 2011

All in a Day's Work

Talking about doctors' orders: Ana and I worked like horses today- she was supposed to spend the rest of her pregnancy lying on bed and I was supposed to be on a prescribed retirement! 

Ana wore a chic office attire while I came in my T-shirt and loose pants.
Ana had to be pushed in a wheelchair while I had to knock my head off  trying to remember where my external drive was!

Never realizing that it was the end of the day, we worked like good ants and we smiled all through the day even when some things drove us out of our wits!!


We fixed things, forgave the unforgivable, and left our office sanctified and with kinder hearts.

2 comments:

  1. That's nice of you guys but you should not forget your health. Always remember to take care of it or things will go worse later. Anyways, just dropping by to your profile. Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you cdop for the wise reminder :) and for dropping by my site.

    ReplyDelete