Saturday, May 14, 2011

Life is a Kitchen

kitchen of Therese in Cagayan de Oro


Although I don't admit that I cook, today I must confess that yes, I do and more often now. ( And a lot of times, it is more enjoyable than eating! )  Here's what's cooking in my kitchen:


Aperitif:  Diagrams, illustrations and models for learning
                SOP's that will not be followed anyway
                Critiques and recommendations


A bowl of creamy and organic Sweat Soup Chowder with excellent truffles from the neighbors

Fresh organic flowers, leaves and trees in plain watercolor dressing
Optional dressing: nutty facebook aoili

See food caught with Canon PS95 and marinated, chopped and sliced in iMovie processor
garnished with notes and lyrics brewed in My Dreams (of creating musical compositions)  
 a song for Maria

Dessert:  
Jacob's choco kisses, Chewey's fish kiss, mango flavored kiss from Mecca and of course,  the house will soon be serving a special dessert called Souffle- flown in from Australia.

How's that for a daily treat?  On another note, they say that chefs enjoy eating other people's cooking and this chef loves to dine at a new restaurant called Chati's kitchen and occasionally a White'n'Black at Edber's cafe .

Cooking up a storm, however I was told to NOT whip up the aperitif!!!!!  Well, I said- everything is cooked RAW in my kitchen!

Here's a reference guide:

Sea food Pasta by Kitchen Diva Chati
Movie workshop under Direk Edber Mamisao
Piano lessons from Bro. H
HedCen Learning Experience
The Art of Grandparenting byEOG
The Art of Zen Seeing, listening and dancing by Iyogi






No comments:

Post a Comment