Tuesday, July 12, 2011

just a thought i thought someone thought we should have thought

Vignettes Swept Out From Under the Carpet

                                                                                   
"... I was talking to an enlightened friend not about hockey but of being discouraged in myself and humanity’s inability to turn away from sailing down the advancing sinkhole. She reminded me that my thoughts were damaging for the planet: In order for me, humanity and the planet to shine through these trying times, each of us needs to live and think loving thoughts all the time because we are inter-connected as one, and our negativity or positivity is so contagiously powerful that it can change the vibrational pull of what happens to our planet…or in the next case, an outcome."
                                                          
                                                                                 -shai

3 comments:

  1. That is so profound, Emma!!!But true, indeed!!!It's the Law of Cause and Effect!!Whatever we do has it's corresponding effect to us and the world around us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm Shai, the writer that you quoted (from my blog Vignettes Swept Out From Under the Carpet). I'm glad my words resonated with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our thoughts are like prayers, our words are like wishes. Everything makes a dent in the universe we live in.

    Thank you Lits for dropping by my site again.
    Shai, I am overwhelmed that we "met". I love your blog Vignettes. I am a fan. Thank you for this post.

    ReplyDelete