Friday, September 3, 2010

Frogglerocks Art and Eco Bazaar

          An arts and crafts market took place in my sunny garage. It was such a big success! 
look at the umbrellas! we were ready for the sun and the shoppers.

My daughter  Ana, organized this bazaar for the British women's club who also came to see a furniture artist and the pilgrim church of Antipolo.
there was a little of everything- local concoctions organically grown
Our arts and crafts group was the main exhibitor.  Happy to sell but happier that our art was very much appreciated.
                                     
one of my watercolor paintings




my fairy earrings in gold wire

with crystals
asymmetrical pair of earrings with corals and white jade
I was delighted to have sold almost all my fairy earrings!  The British ladies were more daring than the Koreans and Japanese women I met in the American Women's Bazaar. The latter preferred the more conservative designs but just as appreciative.
paper and wood sculpture and paintings by Inday Cadapan

wild honey gathered by the Mangyans, an ethnic group from Mindoro, lightweight foldable hats from Davao and stonewares from Cagayan de Oro
The Frogglerocks Art and Eco Bazaar will come up with more interesting finds in the future, hopefully before Christmas.  You are all invited!

3 comments:

  1. Love your fairy earrings and painting! Please let me know when the next one will be - I hope I will be able to attend then. Would also be great to see you again :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. would be great to see you too Giselle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beginning october it will start 2x a month! we will start in Frogglerocks then move to a bigger covered location in Antipolo

    ReplyDelete