Tuesday, September 14, 2010

old home, new home



Someone was missing his old place and came to visit one day.  There were remnants of old toys found stashed away in the "let-go bin". 





And the baby crib that was warm and familiar was also being missed...  so Jose came back to sleep in it.

















one more time... in his old crib, in his old home where he turned 1!

  goodbye frogglerocks!  I now live on an Anthill... I hope you can come visit me there, where the citylights are awesome...
As we left and walked under the bridge, I took his photo.













then he gave me his hose so he could take mine.
photo by Jacob






Happy growing on your Anthill Jacob and Jose as Uncle Juaqui and Auntie Anne make your old home under the bridge their new home.

...and they all lived happily ever after.

2 comments:

  1. Lloyd and I were caught in ortigas after a makati meeting ( color coding) so I called papa and asked him to take the boys to froggle with him while we were away.

    Yaya said he kept calling you everywhere in the house, Jose, yelling 'ma! 'ma! and even trying out "wawa" bec maybe you would respond to that. kamusta dyan sa states ma?

    ReplyDelete
  2. *sniff sniff snifffff*...

    i love the photo of Jacob and the photo by Jacob.

    actually, i know how Jacob and Jose feel.

    There is no place like Frogglerocks.

    ReplyDelete