Thursday, September 23, 2010

Hello world!



A window opens up my day.
I watch the sunlight slowly illuminate the white curtains
before it begins to burst great, white energy that fills up the space right before my eyes.


Right outside this window is a lonely pear.
It waited for me to come.
Pears don't grow where I was born.




My mind tells me that I have seen these things before
but my heart says no.
It is always new 
time cannot create the same experience
nor recreate it.
Same things are actually different!


Soon everything will meet the ground.
The pear and the leaves will fall.

Because Nature lets even the most beautiful go
to spring new life again and again and again.

I witness this from looking out a window.

3 comments:

  1. Heeheehee!!! However will Papa harvest that cantaloupe now? Definitely with a sprig of lavender leaves. Also, his strawberries are being very friendly with the clover. (i spy the Center for Babaylan Studies mandala!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh! is that cantaloupe jodes? cool! i couldnt make out what it was!

    ReplyDelete
  3. melon in other words. nakasingit.

    ReplyDelete