Wednesday, April 18, 2012

No Talk Just Eat

This is a mouth-watering photo of what "Emma Ate" the other day.
creepy appetit at La Crepperie

If I will draw an illustration of what goes inside my body now, it will be a slew of what you can find in a glutton's diary!

There is life throbbing inside every cell of mine!  And that is what I call H-u-N-g-E-Rrrrrr!  This wild greed is once again palpable and very much alive.


Ziva has nothing to do with my crimes of passion but the burger- the burger at pancake house yesterday was oooohh!

My great friend Therese prepared this food oozing with love when I visited her more than a year ago.  I cannot forget how gooood it was.
I would choose this situation a hundred times over than this scenario:

sick.  too sick to even want to see food.  mouth is dry.  esophagus is not wanting entry.  loosing weight without even a fight!

Loosing weight without even a fight??? How can anything be worse than this?

I am happy to welcome back the big A!! Appetite is back!  It slipped out of my mouth maybe as I talked, lost it, then it found its way again, back to where it used to belong.

You know that it's back when your mouth starts to salivate once again- that means your brain is sending signals that a double dark chocolate crepe topped with ice cream is what this life is all about for that fleeting moment of voraciousness!

Always hungry.  The stomach would want to churn, and turn, and grind.  Grind! Grind! Grind!  You get addicted to food and you love seeing other people eat and you think of food immediately when you wake up and you think of your next meal while you are in the middle of a meal and you imagine food and you open your ref each time you see it and you almost want to live in your kitchen and you think of places where you can gobble up and then the pounds start registering and you feel your waistline and your thighs, then your face starts to swell up, then you get up and with the conviction of a revolutionary, you put up a fight!  Once again, your weight is in your hands.  Your life is yours again to take or live!

This darn business of getting sick and recovering is worse than the US depression!

Next agenda is to get fatter that you would want to exercise!  come join me in my quest for life's greatest challenge- to be or not to be.

4 comments:

  1. Tita I think I've reached the 'am fat must exercise' part of the journey...hehe... but food discovery is one of my favorite things to do. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. we are all explorers in this life- some look for bones, others go for lost cities, a few for sunken ships and buried treasures while we, the more succulent types go for food adventures!!! have fun living Dnd!

    ReplyDelete