Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Dear Marites

Dear Marites,

This is like going back in time when you were in high school and was a classmate of my dear brother, Edgar.  You do not know this, but I looked up to you, Carmencita and Bella.

You see, my brother had a very funny way of admiring some girls in his class.  You will not guess if at all he actually had a crush on someone because whether he actually was interested with someone or not, he would always with endearment say something contrary to how he felt.

One thing I am sure though is the fact that he enjoyed being with his old friends from high school.  I don't think that he made any close friendship with his college mates and found anyone worth his while with colleagues from work.

It is a great pleasure for me to have reconnected with you and some of his friends.  This is one way of keeping his memory alive.

Now, you told me that I do not write that much anymore.  I have not posted any entry in Frogglerocks lately but have been writing in my site in WordPress.  That blog is interesting because it is a different material.  You might want to discover my dark side.  It is all over that blog!

Thank you for sending this old photograph of me and your brother Cesar in our JS Prom.  Or was it some other occasion? (Whew!  I got stuck with the spelling of that word.  Thanks to auto correct!)

Let us keep each other posted.  I hope that this letter will make you smile tomorrow morning!

Fondly,

Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment