Thursday, November 22, 2012

STAY AWAY FROM ORANGE NAIL POLISH




Add caption


 wow this is of a little more than a little concern now.  cough and sore throat every now and then?  chronic!
cannot tinapang bangus- it starts the "ehehemmm"!
cannot kasuy without triggering the rebellious throat!
no cold drinks said Dr. Ruth! ice cream or anything frozen!  But what about the durian gift from Anne?  I froze it and it is calling me - "Emma, I am cold!  Make me warm in your tummy!"

Darn! double darn!

cannot dark chocolate with almonds!  that's what my logical mind says.  logical?  what's left brained about eating anyway?  analysis of ingredients?

there you go.  one bar.  got it over with.  quickly.
cough like fireworks

AHEHEHEMMMMMM!!  UBO UBO UBO ubo ubo through the night!  Paaakk! booomm!
gargle grrlllgg grrrllllgg  (Jacob:  Ima, you won't transfer your germs to me, right?)




Every morning is a rebirth.  It is the start of a new beginning.  The new day brings new hopes and aspirations and more resolutions.


a new living room look
today.

today at thanksgiving by the americans,  a loving sis in law promised the darkest indulgence if I go to the family dinner.  She texted: "Me bring your dark c tonight.  c u"

 :}   :D   >:l   :p   :8     ;/   * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * >: s    :y   ###@@@@@**!!!??
                                                                          
me:  u going?
me:  nah!
me:  what about family bonding?
me:  yah!
me:  i don't have to succumb, right?
me:  nyah!
me:  your sis in law in sabotaging you.  she does not really like you eh?
me:  well..
me:  dark?  hmmmm.  am not going there for dat!
me:  sure.




my condition is brought about by other conditions.  namely

unspokenwords
climate change
overpopulation
pollution
child abuse
leaking faucets
acid rain
jammed doors (this is sweet)
dry hair
and
orange nailpolish.

         

hey! are you going for the black gold later?



i want to tell you that there's a new nest in the bottlebrush bush.
































hey! are you going for the black gold later?

2 comments:

  1. Did you try Lagundi or Salabat with kalamansi and honey?It works well even with B. Asthma or allergic cough!!! Well. did you go for the black gold?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will go definitely for the black gold tonight and not to be misunderstood that I value it more than the get together! hahahaha! it is definitely get together with black gold! will not eat it yet though till the cough subsides. :) crossing my fingers though.

    ReplyDelete