Monday, July 11, 2011

I'm lovin the bu(r)ds

The last few weeks was made of rolls and rolls and rolls of words.  I lose count when I talk.  In my rough estimate, I have blabbered all the way from June to July.    My words if strung together can tie a ribbon around the moon- not that I needed to talk so badly- it's my job!

And yet...

I feel that there is more I needed to express.  Maybe i have not laughed loud and long and often enough or cried that I felt there was a constriction lassoed around my throat.  The days had been so bright and blessed so maybe I needed to do something in jubilation (?).

So...

I tried to let my brush lead me.

  birds in motion!
birds with wings like flowers...

Now I feel so much better and so much more relaxed like a bird that soared and dove and got dizzy in its flight.

Today, I am loving the birds on my roof all the more and I just did a bit of talking!

2 comments:

  1. Reminds me of a passage from the Bible, "Words fitly spoken are like apples of gold in pictures of silver". I'm loving the bu(r)ds too, with their happy colors and the subdued flowers it reflects your inner life condition and radiates!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lits for this beautiful feedback!

    ReplyDelete