Friday, January 14, 2011

Horror Stories: a beginning of a compilation

I would like to write horror stories based on real life but that will be a different agenda from the serious Manual of Operations that I declared I will be starting as a project for 2011.  This will be a completely different take from the usual horror stories that you read about.  It will be a candid account of true to life events of people that I encounter on a day to day basis.  Since I am busy with other things as well, I plan to write something in 20 minutes.

To begin with, Horror Story 1.

This happened in my travel to US last September.  In search of a panacea against mental decay, I went on this trip to stimulate my neuron connections.  I hopped from San Francisco to Los Angeles to the East Coast, then LA,  then San Francisco.

In one of my visits to a relative and friend, a most surreal thing happened.

(to be continued- 20 minutes up because I ate a guava in between)

No comments:

Post a Comment