Wednesday, December 15, 2010

guess what I stumbled upon

not poo.
not Winnie the Pooh either.
but she is called Hanny the homonym of honey- Pooh's favorite!
She is an Indonesian girl and she plays with her blog.

Very popular she is becoming because I am a fan.
Only in High School and that's why she is very interesting, maybe.

I hope you like the featured parody in her blog.
I hope you also learn how to fish braid your hair and check out her interesting sofa.

I find her refreshing because some young girls and boys I know are way too old for their age.  They try to be just like everyone else without even knowing who they are.  And claim they are different?

To my young friends:  sex and hickeys, drugs and booze- you think these make you smart huh?

why not try some dry and crisp humor for a change (lol).

No comments:

Post a Comment