Monday, December 6, 2010

wet

we have been drizzled, rained, and showered without the usual thunder in the tropics.  raindrops are finer from our observation, over where the kookaburras laugh.  but fine shower or not, rain does not exempt anyone from getting wet.

At least,
wet feet

wet shoes

wet socks

wet pants

wet head

wet grass

And the most dreadful thing from this rainy weekend is that I missed my markets.

Mt. Gravatt

Rocklea

Southbanks

Eagle street

From the bad comes the good they say - we discovered a Fair Trade Market.  That made up for the other things.  After the good was the bad - I lost Marie's camera!  tsk! tsk!  Up to now, I have not a clue how I did it.

hoping for rainy nights and week days if Thy will be done, but please, make it market- sunny this coming weekend.

Ta-ta!!

No comments:

Post a Comment