Sunday, November 28, 2010

First day jitters???

I dared once more to wriggle out of my comfort zone by enrolling in an art class that Marie found for me through the net.   This project of resuscitating my neurons and invigorating my brain cells, is turning out                          
                                          @@@@@@           
                                        @((   !     !  ))@
                                    @@@    ~~    @@
                                       @@     |   |   @@@
                                          \|___/** \____\|/
                                                 /***\
                                               /*****\
                                              /******\    
                                               _| | \\_  
                                              
                  

to be a great adventure.  I was hesitant like a child on the first day of school.  I skipped Tuesday and Wednesday then finally, pushed myself to GO!

I had everyone bring me to my first day of school including Sofia.  My materials were packed in her old baby bag.


So this is my classroom.  Neat!  The mess on the tables relaxed me and the fact that a classmate, Zondra excused herself not to be seated next to me.  I thought- good! I won't get her virus! heeeh! heeh!

My teacher's name is Dianne Kelly.  I was shy to take her picture but I was able to catch her artist hands in one of the demos.



It was a good session.  The gang was there to pick me up before the"bell rang" for fear perhaps that I am crying my heart out or causing trouble with my classmates. :)

We visited some interesting shops for my reward.  I got myself a basket from a thrift shop for my art materials.  Will be happy to go back for my second session (and to visit the shops again). 

 

1 comment: