Thursday, June 4, 2015

Licensed to be happy



I overheard an elderly lady making an exposé of her romantic and sexual escapades to the medical technologist.  She asked then if she looked her age. "No Ma'am. Your looks don't reveal your age! So nice to hear your 'lab' stories." 

After paying for my procedure, i went straight to the 'extraction' room then jetted out of it immediately after. 

I saw the lady again on my way out. Curious to see her face, I turned around. She is my icon. Very proper and dressed to her age, I wonder if she just gave the med tech a good time. 

Definitely wondering about what i heard earlier. I wish that all old ladies get to do something that will make them laugh and chuckle and enjoy the rest of their beautiful life.  I pray that ourr government can include travels (free and convenient) in the amenities that make growing old a privilege which indeed is!  

I pray too that they restrict soda, regular or calorie-free to people who have big bellies, diabetic and above 50. 

Just musing. 







No comments:

Post a Comment