Monday, June 15, 2015

Choices

   Waking up on the right side of the bed

I am deciding on whether i am going to work today or not. 

I realized that I just finished a week's dosage of anitibiotics when suddenly i felt a general malaise and tenderness in my muscles as well as gnawing pains in my extremities at night.  Such is what happens to me when I take this 'medicine'. 

Regardless, yesterday, without wearing my healing pearls, i still had a great time in the Sunday Market.  My friend Uan never fails to cheer me up. 
There she strung these blue sapphires for me. 

And when I woke up this morning from a restless sleep last night, I slicked Russian Red on my lips, a loving gift from Spam in my last birthday. I

Oh yes, you can transcend some discomfort with a positive and sometimes crazy mind and by keeping warm with some oreos and milk. 
I am now choosing which of these natural soaps from  Bodyfood I will use in my bath for the rest of the week and of course massaging my pain away with my indispensable elemi serum. 


My favorite serum is great for pain as well as for waking up a sleepy driver. 

Wondering now why people listen to their favorite music loud enough to share with an entire barangay.  Drowning their own pain? Loneliness? 

Now i am more forgiving. 


No comments:

Post a Comment