Tuesday, June 30, 2015

# 8 one

God is truly great. Gave me everything. 
 Some pain, some gain, sunshine, rain. 

He listens to my prayers 
And gives me what will make me strong as I pray for comfort. 

When I ask for safety for my loved ones and all the helpless children,
He shows me that they can protect themselves if there's no one who will,
And when they get hurt, He makes me see how He has given them the power to heal. 

There's one prayer He has been quiet about.  
A secret longing. 
A wish that my heart makes. 

He wants me to go over and over again, a lesson that I need to learn.  He won't show me how. 
Or so my impatient nature dictates

When perhaps all He wants is for me to take the lead or to be quiet, or fierce, or 
Be more patient or devoted. 

Neither of which i do not like. 

He knows. 

No comments:

Post a Comment