Sunday, June 21, 2015

Thoughts and brushstrokes

Musings should not take up much of your time otherwise you end up daydreaming and when you have other things to do, it becomes a distraction.

I write my musings in less than 20 minutes dailly. 

The convenience of iphone allows me to write anytime, anywhere.

An alternative to writing is painting.  A quick one is almost like my 20-minute writing. 




It is not as handy or as spontaneous as writing though where a phone is enough.  

Painting requires more. 

I painted while it rained today.  And normally a quick one is a product of images overlapping or connecting with each other. The process is different from musing. A stroke can be a hundred words or the entire painting can be summed up with a word or a phrase. 



No comments:

Post a Comment