Tuesday, June 16, 2015

The Boat is Sinking part 1

What can i unload?
Materially, I can do with less. 
Maybe I will start with my closet. 
Not much with value but i would like to lessen choices. Something like a basic set that i can live with, paint with, go to Hedcen with, and go around with on busy days and when holiday-ing. 

Which means that I will have to choose the one I really love and am comfortable in. This is very true. 

How can having plenty of  " borloloys" or trinkets be wrong?  They occupy very little space but the ones that are always eliminated when dressing up or down will have to go. Poor things, they can be someone else's favorite. 

Shoes to go too? I think that i am okay in that department. For as long as my in laws don't give or I don't buy, i am doing good. 

How about bags? This is tricky and difficult!! 
Maybe to be continued. Time is up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment