Friday, June 26, 2015

A house is more than a home






Do you think our houses wait for us when we are away? 

I guess it is the most loyal of all our relations and possessions. In my case it is. It will definitely not walk away or walk out. 

You leave it and it will be there when you get back. 

Or am i viewing it the other way around? Does my house think that I am the most loyal of all its possessions because I always go 'home'? Regardless of its condition when i leave, i still go back to it. 

Unconditionally it accepts me in all my forms and tantrums.  The only complaint that perhaps I would hear is when the doors start to creak because of neglect or when the ceiling's paint start to fall like snowflakes. 

I came home after a day out today and it's still on #133.  Dark inside and pleased to have my warm body. Homes do need company. 



No comments:

Post a Comment