Tuesday, June 30, 2015

To the New and Renewing




I spoke to 14 teachers today. New and comebacking. Others just wanted to listen. 

Some recurring ideas i caught myself saying: 

Ants we don't kill. 
This is always symbolic. Spirit of young people, of children - we don't trample on. 

Openness
Before you make an oath, before you can become outstanding, before you start a belief you have to be open. 

This place is magic. There is real magic that is in this place. 

I don't expect you to be perfect 
I hope you learn from your mistakes
You need a plan 
What do you want to happen?

Yet i am convinced that I am saying them for the first time!!!

It was a 2- hour thing and yes i invited them to be gods and godesses of learning.  

... To live, love, teach fiercely. 

They were so kind. 



No comments:

Post a Comment