Sunday, June 28, 2015

Afternoon Reverie



This is Sunday afternoon. I go easy on this day. I had left over potato chips and scraped the nutella jar of whatever is left.  

A sip of cola would be nice. I discovered  a half bottle of P Max hidden behind some boxes in the pantry.  I hurried to fix some ice in a glass. 

No Pepsi Max. Gone from where it was hidden. 

Not good!  He's been drinking. Bad. Bad boy. 

That's the usual reaction. But i am changing it to he loves me so. He will not let my lips touch a drop of that poison.  he will drink all the poison he can find in this world to save his Juliet. Oh my Romeo! Your love is greater than the ocean. 

Turmeric tea it is then. 

My reverie was disrupted by my pan de coco Lucy and My heart  smiled thinking that she will make a nice Ate. 














No comments:

Post a Comment