Thursday, June 18, 2015

Complete and final reveal of all BF's


BF 3 comes with his wife whenever we have a date. This bf is so loving. The others were but i have some doubts about bf4. He is coming anytime to boss me around! You know how it is to be very young and the focus is about making the dough. Many things to buy like the nice shorts and shirts maybe but he is ok. 

BF3 looks like the guy who loved the girl loved by a vampire in a series of movies i don't remember the name except that he is darker.   Oh! Twilight Saga. So this Lautnerish look-alike was a constant for 2 years bringing me back to a fully functioning arm. 

He is a very dedicated guy and earned the approval of my awesome pt of a brother. 

He pulled and tugged at the rigid and limp arm and shoulder till maybe the ligaments and tendons bled to produce pliable and soft ones. Pulled and pressed and kneaded. 

His wife would be there to assist and slap him when i grimaced. That was some tough loving he gave me. I almost gave up. 

Till this day, he asks about my shoulder. He will perhaps get hurt if he finds out that there's bf4 who took his place to build my hips and connectors. 

He is busy that is why. He can't give me the time that it demands. Well he is a bouncer these days I heard. Pretty tough and strong I must say. 

I am very grateful to all the bf 1-4. Also to other Bf who helped me in the early years of my school computerizing my newsletters and believing in what I do. 
A more recent one, is a genius whose codes helped set up a system in my offices. There was even a young director who is so famous and award-winning who made a movie about my school! I have boyfriends who tend my garden and share beautiful flowers and give me vegetables. I have one who drives me to where I need to be and one who helps me build and make things and one who I met at a printing shop and did all my calendars, printed totes and pillow cases.   Plenty. They all come in different shapes and sizes! No green joke here. Hahahaha!!

But I only have one I married. This guy is complicated! He is as deadly as diabetes and as stubborn as a mule! 

So don't marry your boyfriend. They are better off without the ring!  Wahahahahaha!!  Have more than one. They won't mind. We should have others who come and go.  

End of the BoyFriend series. 







1 comment: