Sunday, June 21, 2015

Existing Fiercely and Softly

This is a very serious musing theough a painting as i found no words to write all the layers of my existence. Today is also Mary's birthday. She could have been 94 today. 

My mother was not one who said many words even when angry but would when very very angry but she showed without the drama all the things that I see myself doing except that she is radically simple and frugal, hard working and uber intelligent!  

And today is Father's day too. And layers of my existence are lessons in life, discipline and honor that i attribute to both of them. 

I have layers for the Father and real life hero of my children - my prince charming and ex bf in red socks and my 2 sons and son-in- law who are outdoing all the greatness of parenting they too received earlier in life and presently still if i may so. 

Cheers to all that were and are and will be! 








No comments:

Post a Comment