Tuesday, June 30, 2015

90 Deadly Desire




I realized that I have not heard a canary song for months now. 

Do you believe in fatal energy? Mine was singing that morning before my daughter came to unload her frustration.  It was dead by 5pm. 

I have a señorita guava tree and it had fruits that made me very proud of being its mama. 

This unsuspecting guava tree was searched by the same woman conceiving her first born. I gave her guavas before that but you know how pregnancy can drive you wild.  Short of forcing each node in the tiny branches to sprout a guava, she searched and turned the leaves and branches up and down and sideways. 

That tree went barren for years. And the woman was banned. It's been fruiting again  but i can sense its fright to be an object of deadly desire once more. 




No comments:

Post a Comment