Wednesday, July 1, 2015

KJ? JC?



Life is funny! Humorous! Hilarious! 

We carry a child in our womb and we are too serious! Aren't we laughable walking around looking like we swallowed a round watermelon?  If it's a girl, they say stomach is round.  And there are elongated watermelons. It's a boy we will have if we look like we swallowed an elongated watermelon!

Even sex is funny. You should see your faces!!!  

And when we are dying and it is portrayed by actors,  take out the drama, it can be funny. Take a look at children dramatizing death or dying, it is hilarious!! 

And if it is not funny, because life is a lemon when it sucks-  you can try JC. He is not KJ. 

When I asked to let me see my mother again (she was my age when she died) i dreamed that she rose from the grave and scared me!!  Ridiculous prayers get ridiculous answers!! And He will not run out of ways to meet us where we are. 

I prayed long ago to fix me, to overhaul me when I was terminally jealous and bereft of confidence. And He did something that up to now, my siblings still rotfl!  

KJ si JC? Nah!!!!

You want to know?? Hahahaha!!!
Buy a box of notecards to help build a classroom.  Two if you want to find out about my "almost affairs"!  

The photo above is my cat LOL!


No comments:

Post a Comment