Sunday, July 12, 2015

98: my Boss

Since I have no supervisor nor a boss to report to, i had to be my boss. The boss to regulate me, to give me deadlines and feedback, to promote me or worse to terminate me.

The boss of me tells me that I am very lazy at times but the boss of me thinks so because she can be hard on me. Well it is her opinion and I respect that. 

I have not had a raise or promotion for 23 years but the boss of me believes that I should tackle other projects to keep me from leaving this firm as she believes that it is not in the money bag that makes one stay in her job.  She thinks that it is in being given the room to be creative that gives job satisfaction.  She firmly believes that I have to earn my own keep as I have been stricken out of payroll because I am too old to be employed according to her manual that only applies to me. 

It is difficult enough to have a boss who bosses, but this boss of mine is the laziest boss on earth! she makes me do just about everything! From her make-up to her spiritual salvation!

But we have managed to get a few things done though.  Me I mean with her as boss.

Here is my schedule from the boss of me: 





No comments:

Post a Comment