Tuesday, July 14, 2015

On the 100th day of musing



As i end this challenge of 100 days of musing, i hope that I learned to love more of what I have like the life that allows me to love in little ways or great ways, wrong way or right way if there is such a thing. And to accept that to love is to learn to let go. Very quickly now, all my grandchildren will be grown ups.  I can only try to remember how i have opened my arms to receive them and how I will do it once more to also let go. 

It is also clearer that I am a bit foolish, and quite sentimental for my own good. 

I hope that my musings did not cause any problem to those who read them. 

A favorite feedback from one of my "  fans" who followed my musings is that my blogs were a good substitute for Abante and show biz chismis. 

Let's see how this daily discipline will become part of my existence in the next 20 years of my life besides living with less.  





No comments:

Post a Comment