Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Weather Report

Sugar would want me to say that this are pili nuts from his pili trees in our old place in Antipolo now HEDCen

We live in a world where miracles happen every nanosecond of our infinite time:
Where the sweet fruits of the earth is a glimpse to paradise. 

Where a tiny flower is a perfect universe. 
(Will Ana be better off without me in school today? The officials of the department of education are coming for an ocular inspection of the proposed classrooms for grades 11/12)


This world where life thrives without fuss and beauty without care.  (I got a haircut yesterday and tried this hair wax that is supposed to keep my hair in place and read that massaging the face with jade keeps the skin supple and young)


Where some things were created to be consumed. 

early morning harvest of corn from our garden

And where we sometimes find ourselves hanging... Not knowing the when and where and how or why of things. 


Sinigwelas Americano in our front yard
And where we will end up .. In the cruel or compassionate hand of men (i like my emerald nail polish.)

a pair of tailorbirds spent the night in our room

Or beast?

I wonder where these little feathers came from.  definitely not from the birds we freed this morning

(Should I do yoga or not?) 


No comments:

Post a Comment