Monday, July 27, 2015

Take Care Of You!


Love yourself. I agree. We all want that. What difference will it make if we all love ourselves?  We always say that when we can't get the love we want from someone who we want to love us. we say, love yourself first. 

When i sometimes feel that I am a loser, then the boss of me tells me to love myself. But that does not always work because I am my number one critic. 

But! It is also true that you do to others what you want others to do to you. I don't like soppy sticky attention so I am not also a honey to others. Which means that I am not sweet to myself.  But I can be kind. 

Thus, i will be kind to me. I have thrown half of my baggage so i was good to myself that way. Tough love.  Brave love. 

I tried by showing myself that I love me, so I gave me presents. But Me got bored. 

I tried affirmation.  Told me : Oh what a beautiful creature you are, you are! That did not work. You are awesome, you are bright!  Who am I foolin'?

Regardless, bottomline is, don't let others drag you across the dirty floor then expect you to smile, brush the dirt off your poor self and lick your wounds. 

NO WAY!! 
And so my friend, respect for self is the ultimate love one can give your one and only bestie: Youself. Meself.  




No comments:

Post a Comment