Saturday, July 18, 2015

In Pursuit of The Perfect Eyebrows


     Robyn's perfectly shaped eyebrows


I remember my dear mother telling me that eyebrows say a lot. Eyebrows can make you look sad, angry, troubled, pathetic, alert, sophisticated, natural or blank.

Fashion has gone from one liner to Brooke Shields bushy, now its Cara Delevingne. 

It required a lot of tweezing to get that thin line Twiggy eyebrow look if you have plenty of hair and you can get carried away tweezing and end up with almost nothing. 

The tools have not changed much. Tweezors that look sophisticated to one that can be seen in clinics. There's threading, waxing or blade that requires great skill and care if you know what I mean. 

There are counters just for eyebrows. I have sat down twice on a swivel chair and had done my eyebrows in public. Try Benefit. Or you can have eyebrow extensions.  i heard that it is an alternative to tattooed eyebrows. Can you imagine the permanency of a tattoo?? 

Anyways, just think of this pair of mustache on everyone's lower forehead if you will have a facelift. Where will it end? Try drawing it on a photo of yours!

(I am resting after bf3 introduced a "kittle" weight in today's workout.  Hehe! It looks like a kettle so i just figured it out. )

I don't know why i thought of eyebrows as I sat resting from today's workout. I know some eyebrow mishap stories that I can write about but since they are not about me, I will keep them to myself for now. 
 









No comments:

Post a Comment