Friday, May 15, 2015

Are Dreams for Keeping?



Today, i wanted to paint flowers around town, on decayed walls, on pavements, on bus stops, train stations, waiting areas, jeepneys, billboards or the sky perhaps. Anywhere people stare blankly or with lots in their minds. Just to shift focus from trouble to hope, from anger to peace, from numbness to life. 

Today i wanted to write my book "myLiFeaSApiTcHEr" and ask Gilda to do the forword. I wanted to find out how much or how little I can share with people whose purpose is to raise people better than themselves. 

This dawn while my eyes were still closed I thought of those and many more till this moment now as I seize what remains of the half asleep-half awake dreams. 

Who are you with in your dreams and when you wake up?  In my case, I found the gremlins beside me and the thick one was even snoring. 





No comments:

Post a Comment