Thursday, May 14, 2015

Boyfriend 2

 My friendship with boyfriends number 1& 2 was based on my curiosity on and search for wellness. Boyfriend 1 brought Indian tradition. Number 2 treated me with needles, t'aichi, quigong and meditation. 

I know that like my first bf, the Israeli supported my advocacy. He tries to help stretch and extend my lifeline and it is his interest to contribute to my health- probably to be able to do more work. 

Unlike number 1, number 2 is nymph-like. He hardly eats. "Think for a while before you eat" was a tip from him. That is the most difficult challenge of all. Do i think first before I breathe? I may not have been a good follower but it made me aware that  eating for health like breathing correctly is a deliberate and conscious act. 

Believe it or not, i found bf 1 & 2 on my doorstep without looking. In my work where there is hardly time and resource to know the world, they were and had been my guides spiritually I can say, through a sacred vessel I am in - a healthy body. 

Recently, he just popped in the kitchen of HEDCen, while Ana and I were having lunch,  just to ask how we were and to offer yoga for the pain i am recently going through.  

Am I not indulged? God gives me big time work and sometimes a cross to carry, but makes sure I am covered. Surely these are fringe benefits from heaven. 






No comments:

Post a Comment