Monday, May 25, 2015

Grateful



Grateful that there are all kinds of weather. Sunny, cloudy, rainy, windy. I taught these in kindergarten.

Grateful for all kinds of emotions. A few of them would be like:


 I love emoticons. They are the new Chinese characters. Very universal. Each one tells a story understood by many. 

Grateful for assortments. I do not particularly enjoy assorted chocolates in a box but that's the great thing! You will never know what to expect. Surprise!!!!

As life will always be. But i prefer peace and healthy and safe and lovely and prosperous and light and funny and all things God made beautiful for my family and loved ones. 

May they always be. 

As for myself- looking back at the things that were elusive in my life-  I asked my Father to make me a good person. Maybe it was something I did not deserve. 

Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment