Saturday, May 2, 2015

This Bridge

This is the coolest area. Yes it is breezy, and it rocks!

I hung a hammock on this bridge some years back when all i could do was to keep myself suspended due to an illness. This is a vantage point. One can still spy the rest of the house from here. 

It is a historical bridge because of the countless "celebrations" that have happened here.  Announcement of pregnancy, overseas calls, family meetings (you know how these things turn out at times), and babies lulled under spell by the beautiful song birds and the giant tree ferns.   This is also where Golda and Keira take their dog naps. This is also the cat's port where she imagines a pair of wings caught between her jaws and hears her conscience whispering "no Marmalade!" denying her very nature.

I am snacking on my chia pudding here this afternoon. Meanwhile, i am content that  i have Aurora on my lap! 

photo by Justo
                   

No comments:

Post a Comment