Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Roses for Breakfast

Mind goes blank and it is a welcome rest.  There will be many thoughtful days ahead and so this morning i am listening unintentionally to what is outside of me- dogs barking, my computer trying to produce music but unsuccessfully, the kitchen sounds, garden sounds and more barking.

I stare at my breakfast while doing this. It is too beautiful to eat. 


And i make the first move of putting slices of orange on my plate and eating each slice uninterestingly. 


A bite of grape vintaged in my freezer. 

Consciously moving from empty to full. 

Some days you don't wake up with sunlight on your face and a life force that says 'Here I am!!'

Some days you make do with a little and not worry about it at all. 

Have some roses if the day started bleak. 

No comments:

Post a Comment