Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Invoking Good Fortune

 

How do you invoke good fortune?  Outside of working very hard and being positive - how else does one summon it? 

Marry someone old and rich? Why not someone handsome, young, wealthy and generous? Not old. Old can be grumpy and full of aching bones and decaying teeth!  

Entertain an indecent proposal? Like pimp your husband? Who would? The only prospect I had died of ovarian cancer and the other one, still alive, is broke! 

Do a scam! I tried it. Mind you, it was not bad at all and i am still scamming. Selling stuff after making them and I have such willing victims- willing to be part of the scam!! 

I have to scam some more according to my accountant. Excel says i need to work harder. 

I will be in Legazpi market this Sunday and hope to meet more people. 

So I wear my crystals like the rich and beautiful Chinese ladies invoking abundance and success! I added an elephant for more power. But if you look at my selfie, notice that I am holding it at the palm of my hand. 

Cheers! 

#helpbuildaclassroomforyolandachildren

 






No comments:

Post a Comment