Wednesday, December 28, 2011

meandering


Staring at this empty page... sleepy
I beat my pots and pans the other day... tired
Somebody tried all means to open his presents before Christmas... caught colds and cough
It rained manna from heaven on Christmas day...blessed
I turned another year older.

I had ham and bread this morning
while neighbors drowned in blasting noise of their own voices
i just wanted peace for breakfast.

walking out of my closet in boots
leaving my phone behind.
what news do I need to know?
the pettiness of self-absorption?
the latest on what people are eating?
or where they are?
and who they are with?
latest fashion?

I turned another year older
what do I do next?
what won't I do?

this was an empty page.
yes inside me is a galaxy of undiscovered thoughts and knowledge
of observations, truths and realities
but i choose to sleep tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment