Wednesday, December 28, 2011

make over


Tried on a new venture:  Make up!  Did not want to have my face done by some stranger and at the same time my budget did not allow me to hire an "expert", so the practice began.

I bought some tools of the trade and got excited over the idea.  Ana and I had a pact that we would do it no matter what!!

Before:




Ana practiced on my face.  Here is the outcome!!! Of course I messed up Ana's face too but not sure if she will like her photo posted here! hahahahahaha!!
 After some practice and painful skin,  I was ready for the wedding.  I did my hair too!
I used light pink shades of eyeshadow and reddish brown for contouring of eyes.  Mascara and dark brown eyeline finished the look.  Peachy rose blush on my cheeks and some Maybelline lipstick.

I would like to be a make-up artist!

2 comments: