Wednesday, August 12, 2015

TEd Fellow

I came across a Ted Fellow application form and I started filling it out.  It made me think of what I had and have been doing with my ordinary life in the last 32 years. 

One of the boxes asked: what question would you want included that we did not include in this form (more or less) in my own words. 

I wrote: what do you think an ordinary life can offer the world?

My answer:  if all of us ordinary men who do not read high falluting books or create astounding ideas or so ordinary that no one will ever recognize or remember what he does, come together as one nation- can make a great impact because of the so many ordinary men who do their bit of share of their work to make a small difference, can make or break the world. 

Then i got scared I might be chosen!!!  Hahahahaaha!!  I abandoned the questionnaire and went back to this painting inspired by a Mexican artist and was happy and content. 






No comments:

Post a Comment