Sunday, August 9, 2015

My bed. My bathroom.

After the hospital break, we are home. Home to nature and sweet comfort. 
Thankful for recovery. Ana is back!! 
I believe that the humble tawá-tawá weed gave her platelets the needed boost! 

I looked around my home with a sigh of relief thanking those who wished Ana well   .

The rambutans are ripening nicely but i have not seen Marmalade today.  

After a while, one notices peculiar scents that we get used to once we take a break from it.  The tv room has a woody scent. And the master's bedroom smells like fermented coffee. In other words, it smells old. It could be comforting though especially for the gremlins. I blame it on the big old man whose main diet is coffee and pepsi max.  The combination is his tobacco. 

I missed a few days painting. So i tried to break the lag as soon as i settled comfortably,  still with the rice fields from my short durian vacation in Calapan, fresh on my mind. 

I thought that the aroma of ricefields would be heavenly in a bedroom. 








No comments:

Post a Comment