Friday, October 2, 2015

Keep growing and shining and smiling and ... Be happy

Been lazy. Just taking it all in and so I am not writing. But there are so many things to document and thoughts that occur  spontaneously without thinking and ideas that are leaping from consciousness to sleep. 
One thing: one does not stop growing. I mean in terms of what one can learn from other people and the inspiration that wakes imagination. 
And the world is at everyone's feet ready to teach! 
A few months ago, i was embracing an ascetic lifestyle but one can still be simple inspite of one's taste for beauty and that it is too dry and boring to embrace oldness. 
A few months back, I was preparing for my last 20 years or so on earth by stripping. Today, i write fullness and juiciness and lush! 
Please come to my exhibition of Happiness till November 7 in the Art Room of HEDCen, Beverly Hills Subd., antipolo.  Opening is on October 24 at 3 pm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment