Wednesday, October 24, 2012

What have I been doing lately?

Throat is bad week after week, so I am staying out of the school where my main occupation is to talk.

Talk to students.
Talk to teachers.
Talk to grandmothers.
Talk to parents.
Talk to myself...

Now I am basically on a retreat.
Yogames :)
And still am talking some more-
in the kitchen
with Marie's cook.
Everywhere I can, to Ziva's Yaya
And to the cleaning lady.

On the phone terrorizing the Un terrorized about purchases I never made and so...

Should I go back to work?



Here I am doing the most quiet preoccupations: Writing. And praying
my supplications and adoration to the Almighty
God
Jesus
Allah
Yahweh
And my feminine devotion to The Mother. Praying for
obedience
humility
grace
patience
compassion
virtue...
virginal purity?!#%*•

Very much like praying is snipping pretty little girls' locks

And signing checks
For library purchases
Teachers' uniforms
Utility bills
Pag-Ibig, SSS, and would you believe,
Tons of ink!

Life is good without having to talk and  read a mother's young life that is very, very sadly but bravely ending.

meanwhile, I am wearing red lipstick called Rouge Allure, had a haircut and my crowning glory's got the glow! All these did not cost me my voice but

now you know why I cannot buy my promo ticket to Cagayan de Oro.



red means st_p
my amazing pest_
stumbled up_n
sunlight
sad and brave
drink sunshine
i h_pe I d_n't need that kind _f medicine
first haircut by me
best with sunlight

No comments:

Post a Comment